Thursday, January 29, 2009

Teachers 2.0

This network is awesome! It is another social network for educators to discuss and swap ideas and share anything in regards to new tools that are out there from the basics of PowerPoint (no offense) to Web 2.0 (which I am just learning about). It is a really good fit for me because I have access to educators from everywhere and am learning what is "new" in other areas that I don't yet know of. I just got a really great quote from a blog discussion on "How are you using technology in your classroom?" One of the response included "Technology won't replace teachers. But, those teachers that use technology in their classrooms will replace those teachers that don't." I couldn't agree more and I feel that this network will keep me where I need to be as far up to date on technology as well as even helping me out with this class!

2 comments: